Friday, January 07, 2005

Kangaroo Jacked

It was a pleasant suprise when I discovered my little web comic up at Darren's Killeroo site. It is about 2 years old now, I think, and I thought it was never actually finished. It's the first time I've seen it and Nate has done a fantatstic job, I crammed in so many -ahem- "jokes" i'm amazed he fit it all in.
Its a shame its a bit blurry.
-Page one, panel 6; text reads 'steal babies?"
-Page two, panel 4; the dialogue box covers up the "token actor" vending machine sign

I did another Killeroo script about the Origin of the leather jacket which was a more direct spoof of the film. I haven't reread in awhile so it could be quite messy.

Thanks Nate and Darren.

3 comments:

Mark Selan said...

I sent it to you, like three times, the first time with the "kangaroo jacked' script.

Raw? I think its a bit out of date now. I would have replaced it with the guy the shagged his co-captian's wife and then moved to adelaide. (Sorry I don't do sport or names.) But Ablett actually woke up in a hotel room with a dead hooker, that's partying. (Yes its in bad taste but it was either that or a fart joke)

Anonymous said...

It was finished. It was just that I wasn't too keen on the end result of the art and as usual wanted to do it again. That and I couldn't figure out why the art had that blur.

Nate

Anonymous said...

"But Ablett actually woke up in a hotel room with a dead hooker, that's partying."

um, i guess it doesn't matter that much anymore but its a lot more tragic than that - it was actually a young girl who was partying with her 'hero', not a hooker.