Friday, December 24, 2004

Merry Xmas People

Well it xmas morning, Em's still asleep, the house smells like chocolate and pine and I just got off the phone with my dad.

Probably left it all a bit late but I'm answering all my xmas emails, so thanks everyone that has dropped me a note, drawn a picture, sent a card or generally thought "hey i hope that Mark Selan has a good xmas".

I just want to thank everyone that's helped out with the magazine this year, with the 24 hour challenge or the messageboard in general. Your help and support has meant a lot and I appreciate it immensely.

A special xmas wave to Doug, Darren, Liz, Ian, Dillon, Avi, Tonia, Matt, Owen, David - you guys rock.

Keep doing the good work and I'll keep supporting it.
If any of my non-comics friends are still reading this ("Why is there are comics award named after Heath Ledger?"), Merry Xmas and thanks for the fun. Me and em were to lazy to do cards this year but we plan on having everyone over in the new year.

Stay safe and slightly tipsy


No comments: