Monday, August 07, 2006

OzComics Magazine

Ok, I've now sold out of OzComics Magazine #4 and #1 (second print). There will be no variant cover 3rd printing by Mike Turner.

So if you can find some buy'em. Pulp Fiction Comics in Adelaide has a full run, Minotaur comics has been just sent some. Kings has the later issues and Phasetwo comics has a full run. If you are in Brisbane or Canberra let me know if they've got any.

I'm most likely not printing anymore in the a4 format, though i just had the idea of doing "a best of" next year. Though I probably won't.

3 comments:

Ian T. said...

Mark, it'd be worth sending a set to the State Library of Victoria (or S.A.). Last time I looked no library at all held them and it is supposed to be a requirement of having an ISSN. Also, in 100 years they'll be the only copies in existence!

Mark Selan said...

Ian T - I can't even find my copies anymore. Do i need an ISSN number of i'm finished with Ozcomics Magazine.

Tonia - Oh i dance, tonia

Killeroo - lets have a breakdance party! Break ! Dance!

Ian T. said...

Do i need an ISSN number of i'm finished with Ozcomics Magazine.

Well, not for any functional reason, but it is part of the ISSN deal, though OCM is a funny case because it effectively went through a few different publishers. At some point I might donate a set to the State Library of Victoria myself, but I dunno...