Monday, August 07, 2006

OzComics Magazine

Ok, I've now sold out of OzComics Magazine #4 and #1 (second print). There will be no variant cover 3rd printing by Mike Turner.

So if you can find some buy'em. Pulp Fiction Comics in Adelaide has a full run, Minotaur comics has been just sent some. Kings has the later issues and Phasetwo comics has a full run. If you are in Brisbane or Canberra let me know if they've got any.

I'm most likely not printing anymore in the a4 format, though i just had the idea of doing "a best of" next year. Though I probably won't.

5 comments:

Ian T. said...

Mark, it'd be worth sending a set to the State Library of Victoria (or S.A.). Last time I looked no library at all held them and it is supposed to be a requirement of having an ISSN. Also, in 100 years they'll be the only copies in existence!

Tonia said...

If you sold out of Ozcomics I'd say it's victory dance time!

killeroo said...

victory breakdance time!

Mark Selan said...

Ian T - I can't even find my copies anymore. Do i need an ISSN number of i'm finished with Ozcomics Magazine.

Tonia - Oh i dance, tonia

Killeroo - lets have a breakdance party! Break ! Dance!

Ian T. said...

Do i need an ISSN number of i'm finished with Ozcomics Magazine.

Well, not for any functional reason, but it is part of the ISSN deal, though OCM is a funny case because it effectively went through a few different publishers. At some point I might donate a set to the State Library of Victoria myself, but I dunno...