Apparently James Kemsley, as president of the Australian Cartoonist Association has been invited to the Bucheon Comics fair I spoke about a couple of months ago. I wasn't aware that country's industry presidents get a free ride and i'm sorry if i wasted anyone's time applying to get a sponsored trip to Korea.
Edward Grugg's 24 Hour Comics is All Time Top 10 at Webcomics nation. Congraulations Edward!
Other Australias represented are
- Little Timmy The One Legged Peasent Boy And Friends By Edward J Grug III and Lee Hislop
- Morton Stone, UNDERTAKER by Gary Chaloner
- Naomi and Poggie By Alex Major (Where has Alex Major gone to?)
- The Journal Comics of Edward J Grug III By Edward J Grug III
- JACK COLE, A Life in Comics
- Osborn and Reynard By Edward J Grug III
- Reuben And Delilah by guess who
- Snuggles By Edward J Grug III, Colours by Matthew William Boyd Langfield esq
- Those Scurvy Dogs By (-sigh-)Edward J Grug III
- My Nose Smells Like Bleeding By Guy Howlett and Edward J Grug III
- Red KELSO by Gary Chaloner
- The BRONZE Man by Gary Chaloner
- Dean Rankine provides a whole bunch
- Theodore Possum In The Year Three Million And Six by Edward J Grug III
- The Jackeroo by Gary Chaloner
Otherwise Nate Soehardi is no longer drawing Suburban Knights, which is good as long as he's drawing something
Cover of the Funnybone book looks good
Is there a full list of everyone involved?
Colin Wells and my entry to Liz's Dreams of Tomorrow held up production because I'm forgetful.
I'm sending in samples of Crab Allan, Brick Dog and other Stories and Batrisha to the organisers of South Australian Premier's Reading Challenge