Thursday, February 24, 2005

My knees are sore = Ozcomic 24 hour comic challenge sponsorship prize plea

Essentially if you are anybody that has anything to give let me know.

I'm looking for stuff to give to winners of the 24, 16, 8 page categories, best artist, best writer and door prizes for people as they register.

If you are an artist or creator who has published some work; orginal art or copies of books would be good.

If you are planning on printing a book you may consider providing pin up space or enough pages for a back up story, even a backcover.

If you are or know someone that can get prizes from a retailer that would interest comic people; dvds, art supplies, cds, action figures, games. Have an informal chat with them, guage if they'd be interested and let me know. (Don't worry about comic shops I'll ask them)

Avi is doing a great job at the moment and has got some interested from some cool companies but i'd rather have too many prizes than not enough.

email me on mark_selan@hotmail.com if you have anything to offer

No comments: