Monday, October 03, 2005

winamp wizard

I wasn't tagged but i've got space to fill. I used a bit of google to help with the lyrics, because i need context. For those who don't know, its the (in my case) Winamp crystal ball - ask the question, press shuffle, press play, the answer is the song played.

How does the world see me?

Poncho's Lament - Tom Waits
"and i'm glad that your gone, but i wish to the lord you'd come home" = love/hate

Will I have a happy life?
The Question of U - Prince
"If I sell my soul, now what will it cost?" = hmm, make the effort and happiness is mine

What do my friends really think of me?
Beta Loser - Darren Hanlon
"Since when did our relationship become obsolete?" "I've been superseded" = sniff

Do people secretly lust after me?
Long Time Coming - Anna Waronker
"It's been a long time coming, coming" = its seems yes, and when they fantasise about me, I'm really really good (which is a nice change).

How can I make myself happy?
Gossip folks - Missy Elliot feat. Ludacris
"Musi ques, I sews on bews, I pues a twos on que zat, Pue zoo, My kizzer, Pous zigga ay zee" = Apparently eccies, baggy clothes and fast food

What should I do with my life?
Step right - Violent Femmes
"Step right up" probably says it all but i prefer "3 for a dollar"

Why must life be so full of pain?
Pressure Zone - Beck
"Wrestling with butcher girls"= hmmmm, apparently for no reason at all

How can I maximize my pleasure during sex?
A little bit of soap - De La Soul
= sigh, thanks

Will I ever have children?
We know - Talib Kwali feat. Faith Evans
=well tell me Talib, tell me

Will I die happy?
Strangers on a train - Handsome Boy Modelling School
If it involves having sex with a stranger on a train, then yes i will die happy, unless my significant other finds out - then no.

What is some good advice for me?
Down Slow - Moby
no lyrics = fate hates me/i'm perfect

What is happiness?
So whatcha want - Beastie boys
Well if the film clip is anything to go, bouncing around in baggy flannelette in the forest with a bunch of guys will make me happy

What's my favourite fetish?
Please wake me up - Tom Waits
"Her out-fit was all made of vinyl, like nothing I've ever seen" = could have been worse and shuffled to Rain Dogs. And most people will be surprised that my fetish involves females.

How will I be remembered?
The luckiest guy on the lower east side - Magnetic Fields

No comments: