Wednesday, April 27, 2005

Hey look at me, look at you

Ian Gould is working on a Comic with a Canadian. Local Hero.
Page 1

Norm Breyfogle gives a shout out to Darren Close.
(I was trying to find my inner Norm and make that a poem, but i failed.)

Pirotess will be on Foxtel's Disney channel in the coming month, apparently talking about manga art while drawing the hosts (hopefully topless and embracing).

Doug gets accussed of being a terrorist here.

And finally Mark Slean and the 24 hour challenge gets some love from New Zealand. if the any New Zealanders reading and will to help let me know - i need help with getting posters to Kiwi comic shops.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, Doug does have a BEARD you know!

Mark Selan said...

he just needs a beret and i'd wear him on a tshirt

Mark Selan said...

Tonia - I have, http://www.aussiecomics.com/24hr/prizes.php
unless you are seeing a prize list elsewhere.

but I'll be making some announcements on this soon.