Friday, September 02, 2005

stuff overheard while away

At Stonehenge
Tour Guide: Did you feel any psychic energy
Tourist: Im a child of Christ, none of that satan stuff for me

At Westminster Abbey
Teen Tourist: I think thats where they made Churchill King

Lobby in Paris
20 year old female tourist speaking to the Conceriege: My friends would never believe im wearing sweats, i only like own two pairs of sweats
Friend of 20 year old female tourist speaking to the Conceriege: I wear sweats all the time
20 year old female tourist speaking to the Conceriege: Yeah she does, but thats ok, people are different

In Monterosso
Woman at outdoor cafe with walkie talkie: Can you see me chuck? Im just down the road by the water, i can see you. Wave your arm. Can you see me now? You look so cute.

No comments: